Viator Paris CDG Airport Shuttle

Paris, France

Viator Paris CDG Airport Shuttle Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Convenient & Affordable Sep 18, 2012
I decided to book a shuttle transfer to pick me up from CDG airport and send me to my hotel for the following reasons:

a) My first trip to Paris (dont want to stress myself on how to use the metro lo!);

b) I have a big luggage;

c) I am arriving at 6.15 am so by the time I cleared customs, I might get stuck in the Parisian traffic jam.

So i pre-book my shuttle through Viator website - it was the cheapest I could find. Paid abt USD$26 for my arrival transfer.

Two important things to note are:

1) online booking has to be done 3 days before intended transfer date;

2) you have to call the mobile no of the driver (which they will provide you when you print your purchase voucher) to let him know once you arrive (even before you clear customs). I called & the driver directed me where to go.

So I followed the instructions and go to the pickup point - there will be guy carrying a board indicating Viator. So he pulled my luggage & loaded it into the van. The van fits about 6 to 8 passengers. I was so glad I booked the shuttle as we did get stuck in the jam for hours, which could be quite expensive if I were to be taking a cab. The van dropped me off at the street next to my hotel so I just had to make the turn at the corner and walk into my hotel.

My only mistake was not to pre-book my transfer from my hotel to get to CDG airport..(I was supposed to meet a TB fr Msia on my last day in Paris & arrange to go to the airport together to catch a flight to Barca but she stood me up & turns out to be pretty shitty & irresponsible).

So I am left to book the shuttle on my last day in Paris through the telephone thus I did not enjoy the 5% discount which I should get (for using the arrival transfer earlier) & I spent quite a bit on phonecalls.

On my departure, the driver arrived at my hotel lobby. They usually pick you up 3 hours before your flight but mine came just 2 hrs before my flight & I was the first passenger and he had 2 more to pick up) so if he had not speed up once we clear the massive jam, I almost didnt make it for the flight.
FoxyFauz says:
Sorry if this information came too late as i did not log in. The driver only spoke French & i had to speak in french with him. I think he understood some english as none of the passengers are French but he never spoke any english whether he is not proficient or he refuses i do not know. Who is Jenn?
Posted on: Dec 31, 2014
cotton_foam says:
The driver, does he speaks English?
How about the direction he gave; was it easy to follow?!
Thank you Jenn for writing this review!
Posted on: Dec 12, 2014