Via Renata Hotel and Exclusive Bungalows

Jl. Erlangga II No.8 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12110, Cimacan, Indonesia
www.viarenata.com - Jakarta office: (021) 7258801 - 7258804 Site office: (0263) 512107 - 512108

Via Renata Hotel and Exclusive Bungalows Cimacan Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
A very nice accomodation in Puncak May 11, 2009
After we enjoyed Safari Park at Puncak, West Java we plan to stay one night around that area. We choose to stay in Via Renata Hotel and Bungallows.

Although we did not do any previous booking, which makes it impossible to get a room during the weekends in Puncak, lucky for us, they still have one room to sell. It is actually a room from somebodyelse's previous booking that is cancelled.

Via Renata lays on a very spacious land, 5 hectares. When the next morning comes, I just realize that it offers as many outdoor activities as indoor ones.

There are:

1. a children playground

2. a swimming pool

3. an indoor badminton court

4. a basketball court

5. an indoor tennis court

6. an organic garden where you can pick whichever fruits or vegetables you want by yourself. The staff will weigh that product and give you the price.

7. a fishing ground where you can buy the fish you caught and ask the staff to cook them for you (chargeable)

8. a bicycle and golf cart rental service

9. Horse riding

10.artificial rocks for climbing

11. a Maria grotto where you can pray rosary

12. Jalan Salib (Via Dolorosa), 14 cross stations for Catholic believers to do the ritual activity.

13. a futsal field

14. a karaoke room

15. a Mini Theatre

16. a fitness room

17. a Billiard table

This hotel is perfect for a company gathering or a big group tour since it has many spacious field to do some outbound activities.

When I stayed there, I can not stay lazy on the bed because there is a group doing aerobic on the grass field in front of my room. So, it's quite noisy that it force me to wake-up and refresh myself before going out and join the crowd.

The room is also spacious and the floor made from ceramic tiles, not rugs, which is good for me as I am allergic to dust. The bathroom is spacious with a hot water option.

The cool temperature makes this place such a relax place to go. I'm sure I would stay there again if I want to have an overnight weekend in Puncak next time.
In front of the hotel sign.
Horse riding.
In front of our room.
ariwardani says:
Thanks for your comment, Richard!
ariwardani says:
Not really. We live in a tropical climate, you know. No need to have hot water unless you want it. :) If you stay in villas, sometimes they provide the hot water, sometimes not. In hotel with stars, of course it will provide hot water as the international standard demands for it.
londonstudent says:
I'm puzzled by the "hot water option". Don't all bathrooms in Indonesia have hot water?
Cimacan Map