Verwöhnhotel Bastenhaus Dannenfels

Verwöhnhotel Bastenhaus Dannenfels Rates and Deals

Verwöhnhotel Bastenhaus Dannenfels Reviews

Sunrise5 Sunrise5
Luxury affordable for everyone Nov 14, 2008
I recently spent two days in the Bastenhaus for a corporate workshop and we all agreed that there had been really nothing to complain about.

We were accomodated individually in double-rooms, which were much bigger than double-rooms in other hotels I know. The whole hotel is well-kept, clean and tidy.

The staff is also extremely helpful, obliging and friendly. When we urgently needed access to the hotspot, which is pretty costy (unfortunately they do not have free w-lan there), they gave us there own account for that case. Besides, on the second day I got a double dessert after lunch, because after my boss learned that I love sweets, he asked in the kitchen, if that would be possible :-)

Speaking of food there is one thing I definitely have to say: The meals there were the best I had for ages. Within the price for a two day's seminar there were three-course-dinners for lunch and at evening, each of them pretty noble and just delicious. Besides there was an opulent breakfast buffet, free coffee in the noon and free coffee and cake in the afternoon. We almost feared to ROLL out of the hotel after the two days^^

Regarding the spa I can't say anything as I didn't have the time to make use of it. But at least the sauna is free for house guests and anyway I can't imagine there is something to complain about.

The hotel itself is situated at the bottom of the Donnersberg. The region is extremely quiet. As we arrived there we were astonished not to hear anything, there even was no rush of a near motorway everyone of us was used to. In addition the landscape is full of forests and hills and there are only a few little villages. So it's perfect for hikes (which I only can recommend if you do not want to gain weight^^).

All in all this hotel has it's title rightly. It's a very good idea for a short recreation and I am surprised, that it's still possible in Germany to get such high value for to such a low price.

Verwöhnhotel Bastenhaus Dannenfels Overview

- front desk hours 07 30-23 00
- gift shop - disabled parking
- disabled access - lounge / bar area
- lounges - non smoking rooms
- hotel safe - storage space available

Verwöhnhotel Bastenhaus Amenities