21/100 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok, Thailand
Vertigo - Pic from Banyan Tree homepage

Vertigo Bangkok Reviews

ratu ratu
Deceived Aug 06, 2009
First of all I have to say that is not a bad restaurant, and the location is really good, I think that our table was one of the best, fresh, not so noisy and nothing in front of us, so we could se the city lights.

BUT the price is exagerated : 12.400Baht = 260Eur = 365USD for a couple

I don't care to pay this amount, I have payed more much money on many of the best restaurants of the world, like EL BULLI, ARZAK or SANT PAU but they're miles away from this one.

For this price I only expect one thing : PERFECTION!

The service was ok, just ok, I have to ask many times to remove some glasses or empty dishes

The food was ok, really small dishes, but the bread of the appetizer wasn't good, the water wasn't cold enough, and some wine was warm.

They didn't offer us any shots or something for free...well they took us a pic and print it for free.

We did the 4 dish and the 6 dish menu

TIP: Don't eat there but come to the Moon bar (located on the same rooftop) to take a drink, it's not so much expensive, confortable sofas and the views still being amazing, avoid the chairs area, is so noisy
Pic from Banyan Tree homepage
3900 Baht Menu
5000 Baht Menu
ratu says:
Ya, pero este no lo valia :p
Posted on: Aug 24, 2009
poohstanggt says:
Wow...glad we did Sirocco! The service was incredible and we spent, uh, quite a bit more than you but we had expensive wine, mixed drinks, etc. Now you need to go to Sirocco so you can compare! HAHA
Posted on: Aug 06, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Vertigo

Return to Bangkok
After a journey with adventures which made for us Phi Phi Family (transport Company) we got Kao San Road around 10 am.We walked through the nearest roads to find a nice hostel with wi fi, but of cour…Bangkok from Vertigo Hotel or Sky Bar.(Vertigo offers long pants for tourists and covered shoes for men  - It is necessary…
Oodles of Noodles
Hi All! Just a short update this time as internet isn't great. Had a great time in Bangkok. Saw the Grand palace, Wat Pho, Vertigo Bar (open roof bar on the 59th floor of Bayan Tree Hotel - LOVED IT…Bangkok. Saw the Grand palace, Wat Pho, Vertigo Bar (open roof bar on the 59th floor of Bayan Tree Hotel…
Bangkok Done Swank
One more whirl around Bangkok before heading home.  But this time, we did it with a bit more flash.I met up with Rod in Bangkok and we decided to go all out.  Usually, as a backpacker I wou…Bangkok. Freshly transformed into real people again, we hit up Vertigo, an impressive bar and restaurant on the top floor…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals