Vertigo Sushi

19 SE 5th Avenue, Delray Beach, FL, USA

Vertigo Sushi Delray Beach Reviews

Jamal1280 Jamal1280
Incredible, cheap sushi Oct 18, 2011
As of this writing, this is a fairly new place in Delray Beach on SE 5th Avenue of the main Atlantic Boulevard strip.

One of the coolest aspects is the living room atmosphere. You're basically sitting in booth seats, but you're sitting around coffee tables and facing a TV on the wall.

The variety of alcohol was very good. Plenty of beer and liquor; they even had a dozen or so different flavors of vodka.

And the sushi was excellent! Even more so because my friend an I went on Tuesday, when they have an all-you-can-eat deal for just $20! We probably ate about $100 worth of sushi and shashimi. And it was all fresh and inventive.

I guess the only downside is that if you want that good $20 deal, you have to go on Tuesdays. Otherwise, it's full price.

I'm only sorry I don't have photos. The next time I go, I'll be sure to take some.

Edit: I regret to inform everybody that this restaurant is no longer is business. :(
spocklogic says:
Didn't stay in business very long I guess. Lost your chance to take those photos for posterity sake - ha ha. Too bad sometimes when good restaurants go under.
Posted on: Oct 18, 2011
Jamal1280 says:
Thanks Colette and Vanessa :) It really is good. I want to go back soon.
Posted on: Sep 26, 2010
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
Jamal, congrats on your featured review!!
Posted on: Sep 26, 2010