Verona Hotels

Browse 10 Verona, Italy hotel reviews for 148 Verona hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$67 - $161

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Verona

Torri del Benaco Hotels29.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Verona Hotels and Deals

#1 of 148 hotels in Verona
jennjeff1 says: "The Residence Hotel Conte Ongaro is very close to the city center of Verona and ..."
$63
#2 of 148 hotels in Verona
FoxyFauz says: "We chose this hotel primarily because of its location. 2 minutes walk to Louis V..."
$103
#3 of 148 hotels in Verona
SweetChili says: "I stayed at the Albergo Trento from 4-7 September 2009, which was recommended by..."
#4 of 148 hotels in Verona
westwind57 says: "On our "wine expedition" we had chosen this hotel because we needed to be in the..."
$58
#5 of 148 hotels in Verona
DrSeuss says: "Stayed here almost as much through necessity as by choice. I had been to Verona ..."
$54
#6 of 148 hotels in Verona
Miranda-Maas says: "I would really not go back to this hotel because the location is just not ok for..."
#7 of 148 hotels in Verona
spocklogic says: "I moved to this hotel during my last night in Verona and thought I was trading a..."
$83
#8 of 148 hotels in Verona
spocklogic says: "I must preface my review by saying that I made the mistake of arriving in Verona..."
$40
#9 of 148 hotels in Verona
The Dimora Del Viaggiatore, with its strategic location, arises at 5 minutes by car from the following locations: -Center of Ver...
$36
#10 of 148 hotels in Verona
The Hotel Sud Point Verona is located within four kilometers of the city center. Attractions near the hotel include Romeo and J...
$38