Verdict

6 Panská, Bratislava, Slovakia
0910 930 143
Verdict - My main course
Verdict - My cold beer
Verdict - The menu
Verdict - The sweet part of the evening

Verdict Bratislava Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Looked more like a bar than a restaurant Jul 31, 2011
It was Sunday evening and I had arrived late in Bratislava in my hotel. I didn’t feel like going out straight away with a 12 h drive in my body. I had asked in the reception if the hotel restaurant was open but it was unfortunately closed every Sunday.

I decided to head in to the old part of town, which was a walk of 10 minutes from the hotel. Most of the people I met walking in the old part of town were leaving the inner city. There were plenty of burgers and pizza restaurant that still was open after 9 pm but I was looking for some traditional food.

I ended up in a restaurant named Verdict. The kitchen was open late and they served local food. It looked more like a bar than a restaurant but I felt like I could drink a couple of beers as well so I walked in.

The interior was really dark, with dark wood furniture and black leader sofas along the walls; most of the tables were high, like bar stool high. There were two huge flat screens hanging from the ceiling playing a mix of death metal rock and rock hits from the 90s.

They had a pretty large menu and I finally decided for the Diabolske Medajl or the Devils Medallion together with potato boats as a main course together with a beer. The food was not bad but a bit strange; the dish consisted of chopped pork in a strong chili sauce on top of a pair of toasts. In the corner there was some cucumbers and tomatoes on top of some cabbage and next to that some potato boats that could have needed some help. It was eatable but not much more. I finished my meal with some Strawberry balls, which was potato dough with a strawberry inside with chopped nuts and sugar.

The waiters were friendly and pretty swift.
My main course
My cold beer
The menu
The sweet part of the evening

Check Bratislava Hotel Deals