Vera's Burger Shack

1925 Cornwall Ave., Vancouver, Canada - (604) - 228-8372

Vera's Burger Shack Vancouver Reviews

Rokerij Rokerij
Redonkulous Burgers Jul 04, 2010
I'll start with the negative cause there isn't much. We had a dog and asked if we could sit on the edge while she sat outside. They were great and got us a patio table which was disgustingly dirty and two patio chairs which were also as bad.

That aside, the inside was very nice and very clean. I would avoid it if you have a dog with you.

Now the burgers. There are some great and very different choices. We were there fairly early and I never ate breakfast so I had a breakfast style burger. The beef patty, fried egg, bacon.. mmmmm

My wife went with the Mexican style burger, the patty with guacamole, hot peppers, salsa.. This was much more flavorful.

The burgers were great but their home made fries are why I would go back. Best home made fries I've had in a restaurant ever. Just like I make them at home.
ethan ethan
Great burgers off the beach in Kits Oct 06, 2008
Great burgers any way you want them, you can get the basics or go with the works all included in the price of the burger. But for nice big juicy burgers in a nice area as well Vera's was awesome. Everyday there are different beer specials so you can get a cheap pint or a really cheap pitcher depending on what day of the week it is. Also get the poutine.

Check Vancouver Hotel Deals