Verandah

3960 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Verandah Las Vegas Reviews

Eric Eric
Above average, large portions, but expensive Jul 14, 2009
Verandah is a restaurant located in the lobby of the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas. We ate here for dinner on one night, and then also ordered lunch from here while relaxing by the pool. I'm going to break down my review by dinner/lunch:

Dinner:

Dinner got off to a great start, with a tasty variety of bread and a delicious poached pear salad, but my entree was a bit disappointing. I ordered the braised short ribs, which were a bit lacking in flavor. As if to make up for this, the vegetables it was served with were overly salted.

On the "plus" side, the portions here are huge. I ordered the prix fixe menu, which was priced at $35 (fairly cheap for a Vegas prix fixe at a nice restaurant), and the entree portions were supposedly "half" the size of a the same standalone entree. However, the meal was still gigantic, and I wasn't even able to finish all the ribs on my plate.

Lunch:

As mentioned above, we ordered food from Verandah while we were at the pool. I'm not sure if this resulted in additional surcharges, but lunch was definitely expensive. $16 for a tuna sandwich, and $15 for a fruit bowl (served in a hollowed out pineapple, though). On the other hand, the sandwich was really, really good; but, while everything in Vegas is fairly expensive, I'm not sure I would eat here for lunch again for this price if it weren't for the convenience of eating poolside. There are much better standalone restaurants available (Even Spago for lunch is cheaper).

Overall, I'd say that Verandah is a reasonable alternative if you want to eat at the Four Seasons, and are too tired to venture further afield. I think that you can probably get better quality food elsewhere for the same price, but in terms of convenience + quality, it's a good option.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals