Vera Hotel Tassaray Urgup

Hotel class: 4 stars
Mustafa Pasa Cd No 6, Urgup, Turkey
Vera Hotel Tassaray - beautiful lobby
Vera Hotel Tassaray - main entrance
Vera Hotel Tassaray - The lobby looked better than rooms.
Vera Hotel Tassaray - outside from our balcony. And a view on our 5.15 am alarm clock.
Vera Hotel Tassaray - view from our window. It was Saturday so the street market was opened. Normally it's just Migros

Vera Hotel Tassaray Urgup Rates and Deals

Vera Hotel Tassaray Urgup Reviews

kamja kamja
Non-cave hotel in a cave hotels' city Nov 13, 2009
As I have written in my travel blog, the city of Urgup is known from it's hotels within caves. But Vera Tassaray Hotel isn't one of them. It's located about 10 minutes walk from the city center, in front of the local market place, busy on Saturdays. Technically, it's a four stars hotel, but I had an impression that this rate is bit to high. I would say it's a decent 3 stars hotel, because it lacks some amenities for higher rate. For example, at least in our room there was no air-conditioning system. But the rooms were clean and looked fresh.

But everything in the hotel was good. The food was very tasty, although it wasn't varied. They served mean desserts.

Our room was spacious, but I'm not sure you can have a good view from this place.

If you just need the hotel to sleep somewhere, while being on a trip, it's a good place - close to the market, so you can make some shopping, near to the center, so you can go on a walk.

But if you want to spend some time in a luxurious place, just to relax - it won't be the best choice for you. The hotel has only an outside pool - which means it's not open at all seasons, and of course it has little hamam, but no other amenities. I would say it's rather modest hotel.
main entrance
beautiful lobby
The lobby looked better than rooms.
view from our window. It was Satur…

Vera Hotel Tassaray Urgup Overview

A most charming and relaxing accommodation. The perfect base to explore the highlights of Cappadocia. Built with typical architecture of the Cappadocia region and made from freestone, enable it to be warm in winter and cool in summer and looking natural in its surroundings. The hotel is attractively decorated with a fine selection of Turkish carpets and ceramics to acquaint you with some of finest Turkish handicrafts.

Check Vera Hotel Tassaray Rates and Deals