Ventus Rosa Apartments

Ventus Rosa Apartments Rates and Deals

Ventus Rosa Apartments Krakow Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Ventus Rosa Jun 11, 2015
We arrived in Kraków in the evening and after checking in Ventus Rosa the first thing we had to do was climbing a lot of old wooden stairs, as our room was on the third floor, which is the top floor of the hotel (but not of the building). The hotel is located in an old tenement house so do not expect to have a lift. The wooden staircase is a bit noisy and everytime we were climbing all the stairs to get to our room I was wondering how many people we just woke up. The corridors are old and quite dark.

However, when we reached the right door, opened them by an old fashion key and went into our room we were transformed to a different century. The room had everything you would need: a kettle, a microwave, the TV and of course the most important thing in XXI century - the free WIFI (which works really good). The room was clean, not too big and yet not too small. The single bed was phenomenally comfortable (not that I am a princess but I am used to double beds). It was spotlessly clean and very quiet (maybe because our room did not face the street’s side).

My favourite part of the room was the bathroom! It was beautiful, I want one like that! I fell in love with the bathroom’s door and the shower. It is always great to have a walk in show er, isnt’t it? I would book this hotel again just to have this shower again lol. The room was not serviced every day. I believe it is server every second day but I’m not 100% sure. The clean towels were available if needed. They gave us the new towels when May’s asked for them. Breakfast was not included in the price of the room but that’s okay. I usually prefer eating local food in local restaurants. Ventus Rosa is located about ten minute walk from the centre of the magnificent Old Town and in a distance of about 2 minutes to the tram stop. The main train and bus station – Krakow Glowny – is lcoated less than 1 km from here. The location is simply great and you can walk to everywhere you need to get to. The hotel is located on a run down and forgotten street, however after visiting Warsaw most of Krakow’s streets look run down and neglected. There is the Russian Consulate on the same street which may be either good (there is always a policeman on the street and you can feel safe) or bad (Russian embassies / consulats like to burn in Poland – well, don’t ask).

The young girl in the reception was very pleasant, kind and helpful. She even gave us the map of Krakow’s Old Town. As far as I remember May took it as a souvenirre (I know Krakow well).

If you are holidaying on a budget you can't go wrong with this place. I can recommend Ventur rosa Hotel with a pure heart.
Ventus Rosa
back side of the hotel
Ils1976 says:
Something to remember when one day I visit the city! :)
Posted on: Jul 19, 2015
cotton_foam says:
whoat, whoat!! another feature-material sweetie!
Posted on: Jun 11, 2015
anupa_rk says:
Looks pretty!
Posted on: Jun 11, 2015
cotton_foam cotton_f…
cozy May 15, 2015
The accommodation we had in Krakow was very cozy. It is not the typical hotel room, as Ventus Rosa (hotel) was set up to be an apartment type.

What is nice about Ventus Rosa Apartment?

The staff – although check in procedure took a while, she was pleasant and apologetic. Also, when I asked for extra towels, and toiletries they provided the items right away.

The hotel location - is in a quiet neighborhood. About ten minutes walking and you are in the Old Town Market Square.

Our room - like I mentioned is very cozy. I’d say space is not that wide, but it’s perfect for two people. The two twin beds were neatly covered with fresh and clean white sheets. I like the pillows – soft and not bulky.

The big window - was a great help when I needed to dry some clothing, and provided an excellent ventilation as well.

The kitchenette is an extra bonus especially for those who wish to cook. The dining utensils are within reach. Of course, a mini-fridge came out to be very handy especially, when I needed to store some of my leftovers from our dinner at a restaurant.

The bathroom space including the shower area is a moderate size, at least to me. There are two shelves to put a makeup bag and toiletries.

The use of Wi-Fi is free and the connection is lightning speed.

At the reception area are brochures to grab for free. There is also a desktop computer guests can use.

What was a bit difficult to handle?

The spiral stairs we had to climb to get to our room. The wood stairs creak when you step on so, that can be a bit noisy.

As someone who no longer used to walking and spoiled here in America, in that if I need to go someplace even if it's only a mile distance from/to my house, I’d still drive the car. That being said, the distance between the train station and the hotel was a long walk to me. Other than these two minor “issues” I was happy with our stay at this hotel.
reception desk and the friendly st…
reception area
reception area
EmyG says:
My feet still remember climbing the stairs ...
Posted on: Aug 19, 2015

Ventus Rosa Apartments Overview

Biskupia 12, Krakow 31144

Ventus Rosa Apartments are situated in the heart of magical Krakow's old town district in a splendid historic apartment house, located within a green and leafy area. The apartments are located 700m from the main square area. The elegant interiors, reasonable prices and perfect location make the apartments an excellent place for individuals who appreciate high standard, comfort and independence.

Business facilities Fax service Photocopying Printer

Children facilities Cot on request High Chairs

Hotel facilities airport shuttle service (on request)* Airport transfers City tours Express check-in/check-out Express check-out PC for guests in the lobby Reception desk Wireless internet Free internet in the lobby Gay Friendly
*May incur an additional cost

Room facilities Alarm clock Radio Cable television City Map Complimentary mineral water Cooking facilities Flat screen LCD TV Free Internet access Coffee/tea facilities Television Toaster Washing Machine High speed internet connection Hairdryer Microwave Oven Iron & ironing board Safe Fully equipped kitchen kitchenette Private bathroom with bathtub Private bathroom with bath/shower(r) Heating Refrigerator Kettle Kitchen range with electric hobs Wifi in the lobby Free safe box with laptop capacity
(r)This facility is room dependent

Children policy Children welcome

Pets policy Pets not permitted

Smoking policy Smoking not permitted

Check-in time: 15:00 Check-out time: 11:00

Location Nearest airport: Krakow Nearest train station: Krakow Glowny - 1.1km Nearest bus station: Krakow Glowny - 1.4km

Credit cards accepted by hotel American Express Diners Club International JCB Maestro Mastercard Visa Visa Electron

Ventus Rosa Apartments Amenities

• TV
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower