Veniero's Pastry Shop & Caffe

Veniero's Pastry Shop & Caffe  - PERSONAL CHEESECAKES

Veniero's Pastry Shop & Caffe New York Reviews

jackygoh1 jackygoh1
Quality Pastry at Affordable Price Dec 01, 2011
This is easily the best pastry and caffe shop I ever visited!

You must try their cannolis and cheesecake! They also have excellent coffee. After walking in the East Village, I decided to rest and eat one of the most famous cheesecake in New York or maybe even the world.

The cafe is beautifully decorated. As I visited on Monday and Thursday morning, there were not many people and thus I could enjoy my coffee and cake in the quiet.

Service is great too. Frankly speaking, I was quite shocked at the price so I actually gave more tips as I really couldn't believe the price for the quality. I love it so much that I brought some and had the pastry in Dubai airport during the transit. But then the pastry turns soft. However the cannolis still taste good.

How I wish I could bring the cannolis back home.
mellemel8 mellemel8
Dec 17, 2006
This is an italian pastery shop. The last time i was here in was back in 1990. my cousin introduced me to this place. i told her i love cheesecakes. just walking around the corner you can smell the sweetness. i ordered (4)$5 personal size cheesecakes. it was about 2 inches in radius. that was about the only thing i ate when i was there. LOL. i still have the biz card too. i went back there again in 2006. it was same little store. they just added more gellato flavors. there is always a long line outside the shop. the cannolis, chocolate moose cake, black forest cake, fruit tarts are too die for. i would have hot chocolate or black coffee with my chessecake.

Veniero's featured on "Road Tasted"

a new show on the Food Network.

Hosted by Jamie and Bobby Deen (sons of Paula Deen)

Check New York Hotel Deals