Venice Hotels

Browse 98 Venice, Italy hotel reviews for 822 Venice hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Venice

Murano Hotels2.7 km
Mestre Hotels8.7 km
Mira Hotels16.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Venice Hotels and Deals

#1 of 822 hotels in Venice
sylviandavid says: "When we arrived in Venice we were quite lost. It came out the motel was fairly ..."
$66
#2 of 822 hotels in Venice
tirsomaldonado says: "Most probably the best hotel I have stayed in! It is right next to the Gran Cana..."
$97
#3 of 822 hotels in Venice
williamsworld says: "This has to be one of the best hotels in all of Venice for those of us who were ..."
$73
#4 of 822 hotels in Venice
sarahthevegasbride says: "We stayed at Al Gallion Bed and Breakfast from the 8th-11th September 2011. What..."
#5 of 822 hotels in Venice
tmsedberry says: "For students on a budget, my now husband and I traveled to Venice and were overw..."
$59
#6 of 822 hotels in Venice
austin37335 says: "We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Metropole and the hotel enhanced the whole..."
$127
#7 of 822 hotels in Venice
Montrealer514 says: "I stayed in this hotel last year with my friend and a bunch of people in a tour ..."
$29
#8 of 822 hotels in Venice
ztm says: "This was a great, affordable hotel located along a quiet scenic canal. The lo..."
$53
#9 of 822 hotels in Venice
jnwalsh says: "This hotel is fabulous, I really recommend it! Facing onto the Grand Canal, j..."
$90
#10 of 822 hotels in Venice
jhwelsch says: "I'd never have found this had it not been for my friend, Vittorio. We took a wa..."
#11 of 822 hotels in Venice
bigelowh says: "I loved the location of this hotel. It's one street over from San Marco Square. ..."
#12 of 822 hotels in Venice
Mortyzia says: "The location is great. Less than 5 minutes from Rialto bridge and less than two ..."
#13 of 822 hotels in Venice
mandarinka says: "The train was delayed and my friend and I got into Venice around 3am - tired and..."
$41
#14 of 822 hotels in Venice
RobBeachvball says: "While this place, at first seems to be away from some of the main attractions, i..."
$61
#15 of 822 hotels in Venice
ellieisamazing says: "Loved this beautiful hotel in Venice! Definitely the nicest hotel during our who..."
#16 of 822 hotels in Venice
bricron says: "This hotel was great! My party had 3 people, so there was a king size bed made u..."
$68
#17 of 822 hotels in Venice
alien11 says: "Wow, what an experience! Probably one of the best bed and breakfasts I've ever b..."
$81
#18 of 822 hotels in Venice
hornvixen says: "I had made a booking for Pensione Accademia on the recommendation of my husband'..."
#19 of 822 hotels in Venice
lc32001 says: "Very cozy hotel, close to main landmarks in Venice and to a vaporetto stop. Room..."
$74
#20 of 822 hotels in Venice
auburnfemirish says: "The 4 Savoia Jolanda Hotel just exudes old style class, luxury and service. ..."
$83
#21 of 822 hotels in Venice
gingerbatik says: "The hotel located near the canal inside Venice city and within walking distant t..."
$73
#22 of 822 hotels in Venice
catherineb says: "Camping Jolly in Venice is an awesome place too stay! They have an awesome set o..."
#23 of 822 hotels in Venice
BostonBabe says: "This quaint hotel is located directly on Venice's Grand Canal very close to the ..."
#24 of 822 hotels in Venice
phreaze says: "Malibran Hotel was a great hotel - I loved the old traditional decor about it, i..."
#25 of 822 hotels in Venice
alessandrozzzz says: "When going to Venice there always is the question about the hotel accommodation ..."
$79