Venice Town

Venice, Italy

Venice Town Reviews

ffu ffu
Venice Town Jul 06, 2011
Venice is so amazing place to go. the town is really nice. but we will get easy to lost here. hehe. but, map will be good to use and easy to find the road name.

if you plan to go here, there is a beautiful wonderful place to go and good for picture. amazing!. souvenir price is difference price. need to survey and will get a good price. one of the souvenir area that near to the train station. others is on the Marco polo bridge.

food at here is quite expansieve but a lot of take off pizza available. and dont forget to find and test the pizza at verona.

Related Travel Blogs About Venice Town

Side trips around Hangzhou
We went back to Hangzhou for the 2nd and 3rd times within 2 weeks because we fell in love with this beautiful city. We did some side trips around Hangzhou : Shaoxing - the ancient city that first st…Venice town. One of the water township in China. We were a little disappointed because it is nothing like…
Smaller Towns In Italy
We left Florence early and quickly this morning for Venice. Our trip leaders and professors planned a quick side trip for us that went to San Gimignano. It was a beautiful medieval town on a hill …Venice. Padua is a town about 30 minutes outside of Venice by train. It is a normal looking…
0444 My Childhood Fantasy City (Italy 001—new)
Since starting this 30 day bus pass thing, there’s been once city at the top of my list:  Venice.  Finally I’ve been able to book a ticket there.   So why is a great adventurer l…Venice in the middle of the summer… I head out from the station to try to get my bearings…   I’m actually in the town

Check Venice Hotel Deals