Venice Boardwalk

Take Venice Blvd. to the ocean, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Venice Boardwalk Los Angeles Reviews

mkarinaa mkarinaa
Venic May 28, 2010
Well its a beach with lots of smoke shops, homeless and tourists, that's about it.

Really, not all that exciting. It is a bit on the dirty side.

If you want to hang out by the beach, take your kids and go the Santa Monica Pier, it has rides and silly games to play.
jenn79 jenn79
Aug 11, 2007
Venice beach is really a wonderful place to walk around in the summer. I went last night and was able to catch a quick glimpse of the surfers trying to catch some evening waves.
Surfers diving in.
Venice Beach
jeffy jeffy
Jul 02, 2005
Venice Beach is one of those few places in Los Angeles that I actually feel embarrassed about. The beach itself and the people there only irritate me a little. What really drives me nuts is the fact that it continues to exist as a huge tourist draw. I really don't get it. There are a so many places to spend a pleasant time in Los Angeles that Venice should really be the last place to go see. I feel sorry for many of the tourists that come here because if the only time at the beach that they experience is at Venice, they seriously got shafted. Venice is an anomaly, a freak of nature, and a tourist trap. AVOID.
gabbipeace says:
Is there another beach and/or boardwalk you recommend? I'm going to LA for the first time in August.
Posted on: Jul 12, 2007
Eric says:
haha nice review, i agree completely.
Posted on: May 31, 2007