Venezia Restaurant

134 North Carrollton Avenue, New Orleans, LA, USA

Venezia Restaurant New Orleans Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Great Pizza in New Orleans - Venezia Restaurant Oct 16, 2008
I went to Venezia Restaurant when I was in town with my boss. He lives in New Orleans and wanted me to try the best pizza in town, and he wasn't wrong at all, this pizza was delicious!!!!

Venezia Restaurant & Bar has been serving people since 1957. It's an institution here. It's located in Mid-City and has a home style atmosphere where white tablecloths share space with plain vinyl chairs, decades old wall hangings set the stage. A cozy and familiar enviroment, I guess I can call it charming.

Ok, now let's talk about the food. I didn't try the appetizer - wanted to save place for the pizza, which was so tasty! I like the thin crust pizza with spicy sauce and lots of toppings, yummy. The receipe is the same since they opened, wow!

But not only the food is great, the staff is friendly although they can be a bit slow since there are so many orders to take. But just relax and enjoy your delicious meal.

If you like to taste what the locals like, don't forget to visit this cozy restaurant. You won't regret it :)

Check New Orleans Hotel Deals