Venere

Check Rome Hotel Deals

Venere Rome Reviews

petrarchanprincess petrarch…
Mar 21, 2007
www.venere.com is an excellent source for finding great hotels in lots of places. I used it when I was looking for hotels in Italy. You can read descriptions, look at pictures and they even have maps and descriptions of where the hotel is located. You can search and specify which section of the city you want to stay in, that you want a private bath and how many people per room. Then you can peruse the results and even categorize based on price or star quality. I have more recently used search engines like hostelbooker and things like that because hostels are just plain cheaper than staying in hotels, though I still use Venere when looking for hotels in Europe because it’s especially important to know where the hotel REALLY is and to search by regions inside the cities.
amorsen says:
Venere resells their address list to spammers. Do NOT sign up or you will receive spam.
Posted on: Aug 11, 2010
ronny_usa says:
venere is a great site, however if you are looking for a hotel in Rome Italy I found a better site called www.bookhotelsinrome.com, prices are cheaper
Posted on: Mar 13, 2009
alyssa_ob says:
Thanks! I just booked a hotel in Rome through this site! (I hope it lives up to its rating!)
Posted on: Feb 20, 2008