Venao Cove

6427-2129

Venao Cove playa venao Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Paradise in a Hostel Jan 17, 2015
Now the only thing that you can criticize about this hostel is that it does not have air conditioning, but it does have fans and that is all you really need.

I came to this hotel on a whim, and I am so so so so glad that I did. Playa Venao was not on my original list of things to do in Panama but since I had lots of time before I was willing to stay work, I fit this into my schedule.

I stayed here for five nights and everyone that works here - especially the manager Rachel- were so friendly and amazing. As soon as you arrive you know you have come to a very special place.

The open air kitchen is great, although a little small, and since most people eat around 7 it does make for a bit of a pain for everyone to cook, and since there are little places to eat out in Venao, most everyone will be vying for a burner.

The beer is the cheapest on the beach, and the wifi is a little slow at times, especially when there are a lot of people using it. But its so far removed from a big city that is makes sense that it acts the way it does.

There is no grocery store in Venao, so come prepared. On Fridays, the place next door holds a weekly BBQ and it is NOT to be missed. 7 for meat buffet or 5 for veggie.

The hostel also rents surf boards for 15-20 dollars a day.
The view from the hostel
playa venao Map