Velpa Restaurant, Cocktail and Winepost

Ph: (021) 2900 7955

Velpa Restaurant, Cocktail and Winepost Jakarta Reviews

cicie cicie
My first wine :) Mar 01, 2012
I planned to dinner with my best friend Arriana after office hours. She requested to hangout on cafe or restaurant which sells wine also, because she want drink wine.

Velpa Restaurant is a contemporary eatery located at Gandaria City Mall in Jakarta. This location makes Velpa Restaurant an ideal spot for meetings point, hangout and romantic dinners. The concept of restaurant is "Western Fusion Food, Cocktail and Winepost". The restaurant interior and decoration look luxurious. Dark colored wood dominates the restaurant interior . As I entered the front of the restaurant, I saw racks of wine bottles that inform the country of origin of wine . So, for the wine lover, we can see the price and packaging wine mostly from Australia, Chile, South Africa, or Italy. They have 2 floors of dining space. I tried sitting on second floors, from my seat i can see half of restaurant and music stage. The restaurant is quite spacious can be accommodates more 150 person, but i feel warm and cozy atmosphere. A small stage on first floor is set for musical entertainment playing on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday nights.

They offer many varieties of food and beverage with average place. The favorite dishes on this restaurant is Original Cowboy Steak, steak sauce that is mixed with Jack Daniels. For drinks Velpa serving a variety of cocktails and wine. The concept was called Mixology Cocktail, cocktails that mix some drinks provided at this restaurant

We ordered Neblina Merlot wine for drink. I never ever tried wine in my life, but i do not know why that day i want try it.

For dinner we ordered Chicken Steak Pasta with sauce cream and Panini Chicken Sandwich toasty roast is a delicious combination of robust flavors. The food we ordered are taste yummy and delicious.

We visited Velpa on Friday night so overall we enjoyed our dinner and drink while watching musik live. We really like it this place and his menu, The waiters very friendly, live music is good, place and price are good.

We will come again!! surely

Food Price : Rp 30.000-Rp 200.000

Drinks : Up Rp 15.000

Open : 11 am – 11 pm (until 2 am on weekends)
Velpa Restaurant
Velpa Restaurant, Cocktail and Win…
Panini Chicken Sandwich at Velpa R…
Steak Pasta Velpa restaurant