Vega Travel-Hanoi City Tour Reviews
HCMC - Mekong - Phu Quoc island Oct 02, 2014
This tour seemed to offer everything that we wanted. Collection from HCM to the Mekong, a Homestay and transfer to Phu Quoc!
1 Very welcoming guide, extremely knowledgeable and friendly.
2. We were they one ones on the tour, so it became a private tour - Bonus!
3. We got to see the fishing villages, canoe down the waterways, visit local communities
4. We enjoyed the homestay very much, a highlight of our trip and the people were extremely welcoming and the room comfortable, the food was also excellent. This was a highlight to our overall trip. So would recommend!!!!
5.They took us to the dock and bought our tickets to Phu Quoc
1. They were late collecting us which impacted on the time we got to the Mekong, this however wasn't an issue and in fact they gave us free drinks throughout to apologies.
2. The transfer from the Mekong to the dock it a good 2.5 hours.
3. The boat trip to Phu Quoc is more like 2.5hrs - (ASK FOR THE BEST CLASS OF TICKET) It's packed and you'll have more private space.
4. The boat is a sea cat speed boat, therefore you are restricted to your seat.
Overall I would do this again, the Mekong was great, although I would have liked more time canoeing down the waterways. The homestay was just awesome too and the food was great. Our guide was wicked and I would do it again! Good times.
All round 4/5 from me
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!