Vdara Hotel & Spa

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals

Vdara Hotel & Spa Las Vegas Reviews

jenna_mullen jenna_mu…
Romantic and Cozy Hotel located in the middle of the strip! Sep 21, 2015
I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. It is located in the middle of the strip in the City Center. It has direct access to the tram which will bring you all the way from the beginning of the Strip at Mandalay Bay to the Bellagio! The service was amazing. Like a typical girl, I forgot a lot of basically toiletry items. The concierge hand delivered everything I needed to our door. Our room has an incredible view of the Bellagio fountains and Paris Hotel. We were celebrating our recent engagement. Be sure to mention a special occasion while checking in. It never hurts to slide a 20 to the hotel staff when asking about possible open rooms and better accommodations. The hotel hosts a mini market and starbucks on the ground floor. The hotel is non smoking which is fantastic. You won't leave smelling like an ashtray like many of the other hotels. The only downfall is that they do not have a casino within the hotel. Its just a short 3 minute walk over to Aria or Monte Carlo. I was incredibly impressed with the hotel and service in general. We are getting married in Vegas and have asked all our guests to stay at Vdara as we know they will receive top notch service.
zenthoughts zenthoug…
Somewhat quite oasis in the heart of Las Vegas Strip Feb 17, 2012
I spent a week at Vdara initially to attend a conference for 4 days and remaining 3 days to relax and explore Vegas. This was my first time visiting Vegas and given that I had no interest in spending time in the Casinos, Vdara in the City Center was a great choice.

First of all, the place is new so very clean and usually comes with nice view of the city with automatic sliding shades. When raised, it provides a great wide view of the city. The view is especially great in the evening. The room also comes with a small dining area and kitchen and there is a cafe and a store on the first floor that you can buy things to eat in the room. When you are staying close to a week this can be very economical and time saving way to take care of your breakfast and even dinner after several days of eating out. Eating out in the city center can get quite expensive so if you want to save some money you can even bring your own food and eat in your room comfortably with a dining table and utensils that are provided by hotel when requested.

Hotel does not have casino but Aria and Bellagio is a short walk from the hotel and many of the well known restaurants are also within short walk from Vdara. There is a tram that will take you to Aria/Crystal City shopping area and also to Bellagio.

The Spa and Sauna facility is also great if you want to spend the morning or afternoon just relaxing and being pampered after several days of hard work or non-stop having fun. I had 50 minute massage and with massage, had access to the sauna facility for the whole day. The staff was very attentive and really knew how to pamper you to make you feel comfortable. It was the most relaxing and rewarding day of my trip, being able to pamper my body and coming out of the sauna feeling completely rejuvenated.

You cannot compare Vdara to other bigger and better known hotels with Casinos if you want to be right in the middle of the game but if you are looking for a quieter place to stay while having easy access to everything that you might want to experience in Vegas then I think the place offers cost-effective alternative.
abbybsb902 abbybsb9…
Worse hotel in Vegas Jan 15, 2011
Our experience was devestating. We were overcharge by $1600! Were promised a view of Belagio water fountain that was not met, they were rude when we complaint. My boyfriend called the spa for weeks trying 2 schedule a couples massage and haircut and when he finally got a hold of someone they were booked. My boyfriend also ordered chocolate cover strawberries to be sent to the room that wasn't. When we tried to change rooms they said there were no rooms available and minutes later were told insultingly but it's 20 extra a night as if we were to poor to afford such. When my boyfriend asked if rose petals would be set up in our new room after fighting for an hour was told to crawl on his knees and pick them up himself. The bellman acted like rose petals were for him and was going to chill in the room! You can see into your neighbors restroom. The shower was cold and bath water tempteture jumped. The blinds do not cover the sides of the windows. You wait forever to speak with a manager. I haven't even been here for 24 hrs and already have these issues. It's sad because the rooms are nice looking but concier and service is tragically horrendous!
ErikaMont ErikaMont
Jun 04, 2010
Great hotel, we had the penthouse suites on the top floors. Lots of space, great washroom but the best part of this hotel may be the views you get on the higher floors!

Vdara Hotel & Spa Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels