Varin Beach Resort

Check Koh Lipe Hotel Deals

Varin Beach Resort Koh Lipe Reviews

Mezmerized Mezmeriz…
Way too snooty Apr 20, 2010
Definitely not one for me. Koh Lipe is an expensive place, by Thai standards, for accomodation so I was happy that I managed to find something for 600 Bahts a night. Varin resort has bungalows for every budget ranging from the most basic fan one (that I took) to a super deluxe all singing all dancing experience.

I don't think I will stay in such a place again. I think if you are on a budget you are better sticking to places that do not tag on cheapies onto a more luxury resort. I felt that the staff looked down their noses at me with my backpack as most of the other guests were rich Japanese tourists on a short stay (along with nighttime karaoke). Everyone else had breakfast included, not me though. This didn't feel very nice. I am not used to this kind of treatment as I am usually the one staying in luxury places on business and short term vacations so this really annoyed me.

The room itself was OK i thought at first, quite a nice bed, bit rustic, but the bathroom STANK!! I know the plumbing on these small island generally is not too advanced but it was really not a pleasant experience. Location though was perfect right on the beautiful Pattaya beach of Koh Lipe.

Just really not for me..
varin Resort
azahani says:
so sad, but be patient, at least it was a new experience to you, so u can share with us.take care
Posted on: May 14, 2010
Mezmerized says:
I don't think they would let me join in with that either! Damn I really missed out..
Posted on: May 01, 2010
fransglobal says:
Did you join in the karaoke?
Posted on: Apr 30, 2010