Varadero

Cuba
Varadero - Island again.
Varadero - Island in Cuba
Varadero - The unusual taxis :)
Varadero - Classic cars - Lots of them.
Varadero - View from our Hotel room

Varadero Reviews

Lauren_Hine Lauren_H…
Staying in Varadero Nov 14, 2008
Whilst the holiday was a great experience (aren't they all!) I would recommend staying towards the top end of Cuba if you're just looking for a relaxing carribean holiday. Overall the hotel was nice, although the bathrooms could have been of a better standard. I feel the holiday could have been better enjoyed if we had gone when it was a little less humid. The food in Cuba is not very good - but you can't expect it to be if your'e staying in a 3/4* hotel. Our hotel was rite on the beach front which was beautiful and the layout was also lovely. The evening entertainment was good and the staff were very, very nice. I think the holiday would have been much more enjoyed had it not been so humid - whenever we went on a trip all we wanted to do was get back to the air conditioned coach!

Cuba is beautiful, Havana especially, and the culture is really great although i wouldn't suggest going when its at its most humid - I would go back theres no doubt about that, It would just take a little better planning this time.

We went on a cattemoran boat trip to a little island which was brilliant, and also to visit Che Guevaras grave and museum - which again was very interesting, I think we will have to go when we can see past the sweat dripping from our faces though! :p

Best of luck to anyone whos going it really is a beautiful place and have fun.
Island in Cuba
View from our Hotel room
The unusual taxis :)
Classic cars - Lots of them.
Cuba Map