Varadero Hotels

Browse 31 Varadero, Cuba hotel reviews for 49 Varadero hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Varadero

Matanzas Hotels35.6 km
Cayo Guillermo Hotels83.1 km
Playa Larga Hotels96.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Varadero Hotels and Deals

#1 of 49 hotels in Varadero
danileigh says: "I lovely place to stay with lots of open spaces, good food, plenty of decent bar..."
$87
#2 of 49 hotels in Varadero
musicmouse says: "This hotel has the Iberostarname but is owned by the cuban government for about ..."
#3 of 49 hotels in Varadero
kevinkan says: "All the hype about Varadero for being the home of one of the top beaches in the ..."
$156
#4 of 49 hotels in Varadero
CjSeige says: "Put some time into getting to know the staff, and you'll have friends for life. ..."
#5 of 49 hotels in Varadero
supaman says: "I stayed there for a week and it was amazing, I met so many people and awesome s..."
$57
#6 of 49 hotels in Varadero
lydiaj says: "We stayed here as a family a few years ago. The rooms were big, comfortable a..."
$44
#7 of 49 hotels in Varadero
martino1969 says: "The Sirenis is a newer property on a great beach and only a few minutes from dow..."
$71
#8 of 49 hotels in Varadero
russell83 says: "hey guys if your planning a trip to varadero this hotel is awesome...was very go..."
$91
#9 of 49 hotels in Varadero
robactor says: "After 2 horrible nights at Club Kawama we were moved to this excellent hotel, ru..."
$50
#10 of 49 hotels in Varadero
inmyownmind says: "I recently went to Cuba on my own and found this to be a great resort! I was a ..."
#11 of 49 hotels in Varadero
Missy88 says: "The staff made this the first resort Ive ever wanted to visit more than once! Fu..."
$97
#12 of 49 hotels in Varadero
Mattyg81 says: "i must say i did enjoy my vacation at Breezes Bella Costa. Staff was very friend..."
#13 of 49 hotels in Varadero
jess772 says: "This resort was nice, but had its ups and downs. The animation and entertain..."
#14 of 49 hotels in Varadero
spdwagon says: "Hi You probably won't find a cheap joint in Varadero...unless you manage to f..."
#15 of 49 hotels in Varadero
Erltang says: "This is a typical all inclusive hotel. The standards of the room was quite poor..."
#16 of 49 hotels in Varadero
bclioue says: "Hotel architecture is beautiful, the beach amazing, the food horrible! Tasted th..."
$62
#17 of 49 hotels in Varadero
aeugenio says: "No complaints here, I found a really good deal here last summer. Good food, ent..."
$38
#18 of 49 hotels in Varadero
aeugenio says: "Very basic resort. I am not picky with food or accommodations, but I wouldn't r..."
#19 of 49 hotels in Varadero
amarens says: "Hotel Dos Mares is a simple and small hotel in the centre of Varadero. The ro..."
$21
#20 of 49 hotels in Varadero
zodiac6573 says: "I stayed at this hotel and the Hotel Palma Real. The ocean views from this hotel..."
#21 of 49 hotels in Varadero
BarboraK says: "Well. When we came into the hotel, I was pretty bad surprised. The room was terr..."
$22