Varadero Hotels

Varadero Hotels Reviews

spdwagon spdwagon
Jun 14, 2007
Hi

You probably won't find a cheap joint in Varadero...unless you manage to find a Casa Particular (Like a B&B, some legal ones and others illegal. Needless to say, legal ones are more expensive but consistent quality)

Typically you pay 20 pesos (equal to $US20) for a night, and some places offer breakfast for 3 or so pesos and dinner for a little more. Illegal places will go for cheaper.

When I stayed in Havana, I went to a beach town called Guanabo. Not as flashy as Varadero but still nice beaches with a number of casas. Locals prefer this beach over Varadero.

Good luck!
louisebenedetto says:
Thanks a lot for the advice!!! Ill look for this beach! byee
Posted on: Jun 14, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Varadero Hotels

Treintje van Hershey // Hershey train
ENGLISH VERSION CAN BE FOUND BELOW! Vandaag vertrokken we weer uit Havana om onze laatste paar dagen in Varadero door te brengen. Om 8.30 uur verlieten we het hotel en moesten we eerst een stukje lo…hotel in Varadero but we weren’t there yet. At 8.30 a.m. we left the hotel with our luggage…
Varadero, Cuba
In 2005 a dream came true. A vacation in Cuba. I saved money to travel across the entire country. It became my best vacation ever. Cuba is so pure. It is like traveling back in time in anot…Varadero in the middle of the night. The Cubans showed immidiately their hospitality, we arrived at 1 o'clock at night in our hotel
Basic trip report
We landed in Havana and spent a week there, just exploring, meeting people and doing the touristy stuff. We stayed in the Islazul Hotel Lido. (I have posted a review of this hotel). We then took a b…hotel). We then took a bus journey to Varadero, where we stayed at this all inclusive hotel that was really…

Check Varadero Hotel Deals