Vanity Hotel Suite

  based on 1 review   write a review

Average rate: $59 - Hotel class: 4 stars
Urbanizacion Cala Mesquida S/N, Capdepera, Spain

Vanity Hotel Suite Rates and Deals

Check-in:
Check-out:
Guests:
Rooms:

Vanity Hotel Suite Capdepera Reviews

vinsaro vinsaro
9 reviews
Good place, away from the noise! Sep 17, 2013
just back from a short week end in this hotel, the reason why i stayed here is because its Adults only Hotel, you can enjoy the silence during Breakfast/lunch/diner or at the pool.

This hotel is excellent , rooms are nice and the staff very freindly!the food is great! and the drinks are not expensive ! wine for 13 Eur max. cocktails at 5 Euro.

This was my first time to Mallorca and the only thing i didnt like much is the fact that Mallorca is becoming a GERMAN colony

I mean the spanish hotel staff greets you with "gutenmorgen" instead of "buenas dias"

everything is translated to german even "Shop" and "lifeguard" ??

The Hotel guests are 90 % german the other 10 % is from all Europe.

have nothing against germains but , i would like to spend my free time in the future in a place with more nationalities.

Use the shuttle provided on the hotels website,its not that bad and costs only 24 Euro

I would defenitly reccomand this Hotel to couples who want to rest and only rest! there is nothing exciting happen in the hotel and arround!

Hope this was helpfull

Ps: I spend the last 6 years working in different Luxury Hotels.i saw some hotels in mallorca and this was the best one!

Have a nice trip
Link
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!

Vanity Hotel Suite Overview

The Mallorca-style hotel complex was renovated in 2004 and offers a total of 189 suites in 2- or 3-storey buildings. The hotel's facilities include a foyer with 24-hour reception, a safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access in each of the buildings, a cafe, bar and shop, as well as a conference room for up to 70 persons. Furthermore, the hotel has an air-conditioned a la carte restaurant with a non-smoking area and an Internet terminal. Bicycle hire, a laundry service and medical assistance are also available. This luxurious hillside hotel lies in the wonderful neighbourhood overlooking the Bay of Cala Mesquida, with its flat sandy beach only a few metres away as well as the Parque de Levante nature reserve. Various shopping facilities are located just a few paces from the hotel. Plenty of shopping venues, restaurants, pubs and clubs are to be found in the nearby towns of Capdepera or Cala Ratjada, which are both just a short drive away. A bus stop with regular bus connections is located directly in front of the hotel.

Vanity Hotel Suite Amenities

  • Room Service
  • High-speed Internet
  • Fitness Room/Gym
  • Restaurant
  • Swimming pool
  • Disabled Access
  • Concierge
  • Massage / Beauty Centre
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Elevator / Lift
  • 24 Hour Reception
  • Dry Cleaning
  • Air Conditioned
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Tennis Courts
  • Housekeeping
  • Conference Room(s)
  • Currency Exchange
  • Medical Assistance Available
  • Multilingual Staff
  • Safe-Deposit Box
  • Sauna
  • Mini Bar
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • Bath / Hot Tub
  • Wake-up Service
  • Meeting Rooms
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • DVD Player
  • Laundry service
  • Spa bath / Jacuzzi
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Shops
  • Garden
  • Water Activities
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Towels
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Private Bathroom
  • Bathtub/Shower Combination
  • Pool Indoor
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Poolside Bar
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Luggage Storage
  • Shops in Hotel

Check Vanity Hotel Suite Rates and Deals

Check-in:
Check-out:
Guests:
Rooms:
Vanity Hotel Suite Map
Value: Location:
Cleanliness: Amenities:
Bed: Bathroom:
Service:
1 review - $41
Capdepera