Vanguard LA

6021 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Vanguard LA Los Angeles Reviews

pashsport pashsport
Great place, small dancefloor Apr 10, 2011
Vanguard is a nice place to be able to listen to smoke EDM. However, the dancefloor is very small. They have VIP tables surrounding the dancefloor which make it even look smaller. Wish they would remove those tables. Other than that, great place to see a DJ!
dlazzaro dlazzaro
Oct 16, 2007
The Vanguard LA club is not worth the money. I went there for my birthday, and got two tables because I had a friend who said he was a "promoter" for the club and could get me a great deal.

I showed up with about 20 friends (about 12 guys and 8 girls) because it was a joint party with another friend of mine. After waiting for nearly 45 minutes in line, my friend the "promoter" was finally able to get us in, although about 5 of my 20 friends were required to pay.

Once inside, the drinks/tables were expensive, the service was slow, and in general it just wasn't *that* cool.

The dancing was OK, but over all, I would not recommend this club over other similar clubs. Next time I will spend even more money at a better club, and I suspect I will have a better time.

The worst thing about the club is that the bouncers have a bad attitude. I actually have been here twice -- the first time I came as a guest of USC Law School.

Both times I have had to wait in line, the bouncers have acted like they are some sort of royalty. What a load of crap!
catgurl says:
been to Vangaurd--not all that. i prefer Cabana :o)
Posted on: Jul 12, 2008
jbrun1980 says:
Yep. Vanguard is a bust!
Posted on: Jun 30, 2008
j2006 says:
yep, I agree... Vanguard is no good!
Posted on: Apr 21, 2008