Vander Urbani Resort - Hotel U Ljubljani

Check Ljubljana Hotel Deals

Vander Urbani Resort - Hotel U Ljubljani Ljubljana Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great location, nice room and great restaurant Mar 27, 2015
I was looking for hotel located in the city center and one where we later could have some nice food. I spent some time searching the different opportunities and after some search comparing location and reviews there was no doubt for me that I had to head for the Vander Urbani Resort Hotel as it also had a good restaurant - one of the best in Ljubljana..

After my stay there I can only conclude that it is a wonderful hotel with high service and a very modern feel to it. The location is totally amazing as it is in the middle of the old town and next to the river. It has a quite young feel and look mainly through the design but also due to the neighboring night life. The streets were quite busy all night so there were some street noise.

The staff in the reception was really nice - we asked if we could eat in the restaurant and was informed that is was full. He called the restaurant and managed to rearrange some tables so we could fit in. The food at the restaurant was really nice and it was the same place that they served the breakfast the following morning - and it was really good as well.

The room was really nice and large with an enormous bed. The bathroom was modern and in full length with the room. During our stay the wi-fi worked well.

There was no possibility to get close to the hotel by car and there the nearest parking was at the neighboring city center square.
The bed