Vancouver Hotels

Browse 47 Vancouver, Canada hotel reviews for 120 Vancouver hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$105 - $178

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Vancouver

Richmond Hotels15.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Vancouver Hotels and Deals

#1 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Besandri says: "I chose this place based on price and location. From the airport it was an easy..."
#2 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Maevie says: "I wasn't impressed. I picked this hotel beacuse it was listed as a 4star airport..."
#3 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
mainhart says: "The Barclay Hotel has a lot of promise, but it needs some polish to become a nic..."
$40
#4 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
mazi says: "Oh my god.....this is the noisiest hotel ever.You can hear everything and I mean..."
#5 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
112onlyu says: "Booked via Expedia for 4 nights cost AUD423 for a room with bathroom for 2 trav..."
#6 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
abhmalat says: "Quality Hotel downtown, Vancouver, Canada is located at the junction of Howe St ..."
$70
#7 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Rokerij says: "We stayed here on our way to Vancouver Island. The location was on Davie Street ..."
$62
#8 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
MichaelKnight says: "I was recently in Vancouver in November and December and stayed at the Metropoli..."
$120
#9 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
ola3rd says: "Stayed at Ramada for 3 nights in September, while visiting a friend in Vancouver..."
$57
#10 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Gabrielle668 says: "For the price and location, there really is no better spot. We had a huge room w..."
#11 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
goyourownway says: "N4916.122' W1239.171' This BB has an excellent website, with a Japanese sec..."
#12 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
christl3 says: "This hostel cost us a lot. I think it was about 38 per night each in a tiny six..."
#13 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
mazi says: "Booked this hotel in advance before we arrived in Vancouver for 4 days. This ..."
$59
#14 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
shavy says: "Having a car in Vancouver is a mess, searching a hotels in the center with parki..."
2.5
$67
#15 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Karzy says: "If you are looking for an inexpensive budget hotel that includes breakfast then ..."
$67
#16 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Rokerij says: "This hotel was another pet friendly place we chose to stay during our road trip...."
#17 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
hauteboy says: "We arrived at the Fairmont Waterfront right at noon the place was packed with c..."
$103
#18 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Tealeaf7 says: "Obviously expensive but the service is excellent. The room service menu changes..."
$119
#19 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
lachicktravels says: "I stayed two nights here. The location is great at West End of Vancouver and wal..."
$92
#20 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
shirlan says: "This is a clean and comfortable place to stay. We stayed in a small one bedroom ..."
$85
#21 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
travelman727 says: "Renaissance Vancouver Hotel Harbourside I purchased my accommodations at Re..."
#22 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
VanessaMunYee says: "This hotel is not located downtown Vancouver although it is not far from town if..."
$64
#23 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
steve71 says: "I stayed at Greenbrier for three nights the hotel is located near to downtown on..."
$76
#24 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
RIGAS says: "After three flights Athens-London, London-Montreal and Montreal-Vancouver and ..."
$76
#25 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
kem2104 says: "This hotel is really nice, the rooms are huge, the staff are friendly and the lo..."
$103