Vancouver Hotels

Browse 47 Vancouver, Canada hotel reviews for 120 Vancouver hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$104 - $176

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Vancouver

Richmond Hotels15.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Vancouver Hotels and Deals

#1 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
terry7878 says: "Although one needs more than a night to judge a hotel service, however our first..."
$92
#2 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
1soans says: "There are a few Sutton hotels in Canada and the states, by far this is the best ..."
$104
#3 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
frostyclown says: "Overall a fantastic hotel in the heart of Vancouver downtown. Close to the Granv..."
$136
#4 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
johef says: "I stayed here for a couple of weeks when I couldn't quite afford a hotel but did..."
#5 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
oriel says: "This accommodation at the University is used to house scientists and others asso..."
#6 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
oriel says: "This is a small 3-storey apartment building that has been converted to a boutiqu..."
$87
#7 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
cmwish says: "There is always plenty to do in Vancouver and you can't get any closer to the ac..."
$108
#8 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
TallAdamOC says: "My stay at this hotel met most of my expectations and exceeded the expectations ..."
#9 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Eboogzs says: "So it's been over a year since I last went to vancouver, so when I went back to ..."
$152
#10 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
ola3rd says: "Very comfortable stay at Coast Coal. We got a deal through hotwire, where it cam..."
$132
#11 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
kem2104 says: "This hotel is really nice, the rooms are huge, the staff are friendly and the lo..."
$102
#12 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
RIGAS says: "After three flights Athens-London, London-Montreal and Montreal-Vancouver and ..."
$75
#13 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
VanessaMunYee says: "This hotel is not located downtown Vancouver although it is not far from town if..."
$64
#14 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
steve71 says: "I stayed at Greenbrier for three nights the hotel is located near to downtown on..."
$75
#15 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
lachicktravels says: "I stayed two nights here. The location is great at West End of Vancouver and wal..."
$91
#16 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
shirlan says: "This is a clean and comfortable place to stay. We stayed in a small one bedroom ..."
$84
#17 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
travelman727 says: "Renaissance Vancouver Hotel Harbourside I purchased my accommodations at Re..."
#18 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
goyourownway says: "N4916.122' W1239.171' This BB has an excellent website, with a Japanese sec..."
#19 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
christl3 says: "This hostel cost us a lot. I think it was about 38 per night each in a tiny six..."
#20 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
mazi says: "Booked this hotel in advance before we arrived in Vancouver for 4 days. This ..."
$58
#21 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
shavy says: "Having a car in Vancouver is a mess, searching a hotels in the center with parki..."
2.5
$66
#22 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Karzy says: "If you are looking for an inexpensive budget hotel that includes breakfast then ..."
$67
#23 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Rokerij says: "This hotel was another pet friendly place we chose to stay during our road trip...."
#24 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
hauteboy says: "We arrived at the Fairmont Waterfront right at noon the place was packed with c..."
$101
#25 of 120 hotels in Vancouver
Tealeaf7 says: "Obviously expensive but the service is excellent. The room service menu changes..."
$118