Value Place Columbus

Value Place Columbus Rates and Deals

Value Place Columbus Reviews

bigmac993 bigmac993
Cheap and Convienent Jan 06, 2013
I learned about extended stay hotels from being in St Louis so when we arrived in Columbus, Georgia we looked for one. Our company had booked us in a nicer hotel but it was more than twice the price. The price we paid was almost $300 per week for each room. We had to be here for one week while going through an orientation and training program at Ft Benning for civilians. The hotel was a good long drive from our class locations but the company gave us a rental car and it was very cheap. My room was on the ground floor at the the end of the hall. The room was medium size with one double bed, a small kitchen with full size refrigerator, microwave, sink, and stove top. There were no cooking dishes so I went to the local WalMart and bought a few things and just left them there when we checked out as we were going to fly to middle Asia with no extra space. There was also a nice small chain restaurant next door and we ate there most of the time when we were not on base.

There was plenty of parking, Internet, and laundry facilities. Security seemed good to me. The staff was helpful and friendly if somewhat busy.

I am happy I stayed here and will do it again under the same circumstances.

I recommend this hotel to all TB travelers.

Value Place Columbus Overview

Located along Victory Drive, the Value Place Columbus is within close access to several attractions. Among these are the National Infantry Museum, IMAX Theater and The Cape Cod Light. The Greene Museum, Jonathan Bell Lovelace Museum, Columbus Foundation and the Fort Benning Mall are likewise close by.

Accommodations at the Value Place Columbus are equipped with modern amenities. These include cable televisions, dressers and nightstands. All accommodations also have full kitchens with facilities like microwave ovens and refrigerators.

The Value Place Columbus is an extended-stay hotel that was built in November 2006. The property features various amenities such as a 24-hour laundry room, vending machines and housekeeping services. High-speed Internet access is also offered.

Value Place Amenities