Valli Baar

Müürivahe 14, Tallinn, Estonia
+372 641 8379
Valli Baar - The sandwich which goes well with vodka
Valli Baar - After a long day!
Valli Baar - Ming & Finn
Valli Baar - The bartender and a beer

Valli Baar Tallinn Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Genuine bar with genuine people Mar 12, 2016
In need for an honest and genuine bar in the city Center of Tallinn ? Then Valli Baar is a must. Getting under the skin of the locals. The bar turned out to be a very pleasant surprise.

Estonians can be very reserved at first and the first evening visiting this was also our first impression. The bar is genuine and with this I mean that it is a bit rough in its way of treating its customers which by they way mostly are regulars and the odd tourist like us. We were the only tourists the two days we were in the bar.

It is a place where the main drinks are vodka and beers. The prices are fair and the service is swift especially if you have accepted the recognition as a semi-regular or a solid drinker. To my surprise the served good quality of wine which they served decanted - much to my surprise..

On our second visit which was at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon there was a huge number of quite tipsy Estonians in the bar and the atmosphere was in top. People were really friendly and we had nice talks with some locals.

The bar also serves sandwiches and I can recommend the anchovies as the go very well with the vodkas.
The sandwich which goes well with …
Ming & Finn
After a long day!
The bartender and a beer
monkeymia79 says:
Thanks for the review Christian, the anchovies look interesting. Ive never eaten then like that before.
Posted on: Mar 15, 2016