Valle Sagrado

Amazonas 116, Pisac, Peru
8am-11pm daily - 084/43-6915
Valle Sagrado - our 'appetizer'
Valle Sagrado - Upstairs dining area
Valle Sagrado - Upstairs dining area
Valle Sagrado - Chicken dinner
Valle Sagrado - I don't like onions
Valle Sagrado - trout dinner

Valle Sagrado Pisac Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Best trout in the Sacred Valley Nov 20, 2008
Valle Sagrado (Sacred Valley) is known for the best trout, trucha, in the area. It is located on the main drag and sometimes closes early if business is slow, so don’t wait too late to go eat! We walked in around 8 and were the only ones there. The restaurant has two floors and we were on the second floor. The place looked really nice, but on closer inspection we realized the decorations were a little odd – a decidedly religious theme, but also dried plant sculptures (?).

We started out with beer. I ordered chicken because I was afraid the trout would come out looking like a trout and I don’t like to eat things that still have heads. (I figured the chicken wouldn’t). Turns out the trout didn’t have its head and was quite tasty. My chicken was also really good. I’m not so sure about the “salad” – that consisted of tomatoes and onions. We were all happy with our food and drink. The service might have been a little slow because the men were gossiping downstairs and not paying much attention to us upstairs.

When we left the restaurant a bunch of school kids had come in and they all turned and said “hello” and the other few English words they knew. It was really cute. This place is recommended if you would like a nicer meal, especially chicken or trout.
our "appetizer"