Valkyrie Taguig Reviews
New Club Apr 14, 2015
A friend who was traveling to Philippines asked me to join them go clubbing here. I don't usually go clubbing so I havent been to this place yet and havent even heard of it. Thats why I thought of checking it out.
It was like other clubs in Manila.
1) People on the average aren't dancing much. This is my main reason to go to clubs so this is a downer for me. I want a club that is really going and everyone is dancing.
2) Music isn't that great. It was just ok.
3) Crowd is average looking but that's typical in clubs in Philippines. I haven't been anywhere where I have thought it was a great looking crowd. The only time I had that feeling was when I was clubbing in Portugal and London.
1) You can get yourself listed on guestlist and get in for free.
2) There seem to be less prostitutes compared to other clubs I've been in Manila where I even saw some foreign prostitutes with a foreign handler.
3) Gimmicks. There are dancers. A pair of girls who are like strippers but just wearing two-piece. Two girls also do pole dancing.
With good companion and guestlist, you can enjoy this place regardless of music.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!