Vailima Lodge

Apia, Samoa

Check Apia Hotel Deals

Vailima Lodge Apia Reviews

caranbeau caranbeau
Affordable, Peaceful, Lovely Surroundings, A MUST stay for 1st timers in Samoa Jul 23, 2008
I was so grateful to have stayed @ Vailima Lodge!!! I travelled with my 14yr old daughter, who fell in love with Dora & Uaita (the owners of Vailima Lodge). It was our first time in Samoa, Vailima is one of the nicer villages in Apia, very friendly people. The rooms are of top quality, it was like a home away from home. Food was exquisite, we were quite spoilt... Dora & Uaita also went out of there way to ensure our stay there was a comfortable one, taking time out of their busy schedules to show us a few sights (which was not included in our great price) Vailima is only $6 tala from Apia, it is a very nice drive also...it is a 10min walk to Robert Louis Stevenson Museum & waterfall, which is also a must do.... great scenery...Lovely fresh water swim.. Another MUST DO, is the Kwikstop Fish n Chip shop in Vailoa!!! The best fish n chips in SAMOA, my daughters favourite place to eat!!! So all & all Vailima Lodge was great, I would recommend going there to anybody travelling to Samoa.. It was so great we are planning another trip in April 2009.....

Once again a big 'fa'afetai lava to Dora & Uaita' for their great hospitality.

Alofa Tele