Vagabond Tours

65 Heathervue Greystones Wicklow Republic of Ireland - (Ire +353 (0) 16607399) - (USA (870) 619-4059)

Vagabond Tours Reviews

skyjumper811 skyjumpe…
Vagabond - IRELAND 11 Day Tour August 2008 - Niamh, Paula & Sam AAAA+ Sep 10, 2008
VAGABOND 11 DAY TOUR - In August I was finally fortunate to Escape to the Emerald Isle – IRELAND. Years have been spent “dreaming” about this Holiday and now it was finally here. Having a couple days on my own to get settled in Dublin and get my bearings I could NOT wait to get out of the city and into the county. I had booked the Vagabond IRELAND tour in hopes of seeing it ALL. I cannot begin to speak highly enough of VAGABOND IRELAND. From the owner, Rob Rankin who was most helpful in answering all the smallest questions and concerns I may have had. From Booking to transportation, his assistance lifted the unease of being over seas. Day one was just a glimpse of the day to follow. The guides were amazing and a walking history lesson every moment of the journey. Niamh was the most uplifting soul I have ever come across. She was certainly a breathe of fresh air mixed with just the right amount of the most joyous laughter. “Off the beaten path” was certainly a GOOD THING. We left the masses behind and the guides timing was impeccable to miss the crowds at those places visited by ALL, such as the Blarney Castle or the Cliffs of Moher. Accommodations were WONDERFUL and also off the beaten path in some towns and right in the middle of it all in just the right ones and on the pier in others. Story telling at it's best, these guides could right children’s books or a more gory rendition of the Giants Causeway tail could bend any teens ear. Guides were changed after day 7 which at first saddened those remaining but we all warmed up to the transition and warmth of our new guide Paule (from Tipperary) “Are You From Cork?” Don’t worry, you had to be there to understand that little tid bit. Paula, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your warmth and compassion and yes those Beautiful Blue/Grey eyes and BIG HEART. You will do wonders in this world. I could go on and on about the tour but don’t want to spoil anything. I HIGHLY recommend leaving the driving and scheduling to VAGABOND. I promise that they will do good by you just as they did with my group. AWARD WINNING SMALL TOUR GROUPS indeed. Sit back and enjoy the scenery…..and hey, you just never know, Vagabond may just know about a local filming and you could find yourself “Farrelling” on the set of a Colin Farrell movie. In IRELAND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN – But DO Plan on Rain. I LOVED EVERY DROP and EVERY RAY OF SUNLIGHT. The Skellig Islands was also a HIGH POINT of my journey…. If the weather is right make certain you opt for this little skip out to sea.. AMAZING!!!! Allow an extra day or two at the end of the tour to BREATHE and collect your thoughts of the days gone by. My Trip to IRELAND will always be Followed with the word VAGABOND and those who made this trip a Life changing thing. They will forever be in my memory as one. Thanks again VAGABOND. I have NOT come down from my High Just yet…….

Kevin from Colorful Colorado
Motley Crew - Day 1 VAGABOND 11 DA…
Skellig Island
The Burren
Spiritual Stone Circle
Sep 09, 2007
If you want to see Ireland by an experienced guide. Some one who knows all the ins and outs of Ireland. If you want to go off the beaten "bus tour" track and want to go in a 4X4 Landrover. Go on the beach and in to the mountains. Perhaps go canoing, horseback riding, surfing, hiking, seaweed spa bath.

If you want to stay in 1st class B&B's and Hotels. Sign up for "Vagabond-Ireland"
Ireland Map