Vaboir Lodge Royal Suite Bangkok

Vaboir Lodge Royal Suite Bangkok Rates and Deals

Vaboir Lodge Royal Suite Bangkok Reviews

sharonscw sharonscw
Noisy air con, an extra pillow cost 50baht a day !!! Dec 14, 2008
I checked in to this hotel yesterday, it look very different from the picture from its own website,the room is really small bath room also small! I booked for a twin bed room but when I arrived the hotel they told me twin bed room is full so they gave me a big single bed room. When I called for an extra pillow one of the receptionists told me it cost 50 baht a day!! I stay in many hotels this is first time I've been asked to pay for a pillow and it cost 50 baht a day! Another thing I dislike about this hotel is the air con is really loud, I switched my air con off because I couldn't sleep but the next door air con make exactly the same noise!This hotel is really far away from city center, I pay 250 baht for the taxi. I wouldn't want to stay here if my friend was not living here! I checked the today and I am going to look for a better hotel around here(there are many hotels and serviced apartment here).

Vaboir Lodge Royal Suite Bangkok Overview

Centrally located within the city, the Vaboir Lodge Royal Suite Bangkok is conveniently close to a number of area attractions and business locations. Guests will enjoy close proximity to shopping and dining establishments form the accommodation. Area attractions include the Grand Palace, Tawanna Square, Sukhumvit Road, and Siam Center. The Pattaya River is also nearby the hotel. The metro station is less than 5 miles from the accommodation. The Suvarnabhumi International Airport is approximately 25 minutes from the Vaboir Lodge Royal Suite Bangkok as well.

Each of the 136 guestrooms available at the Vaboir Lodge Royal Suite Bangkok include an array of amenities, such as air-conditioning, cable television, high-speed Internet access, work desks, complimentary daily newspapers, and private bathrooms with bathrobes. Select rooms include private terraces.

A modern accommodation designed with a lodge atmosphere, the hotel provides guests with an array of amenities. During their stay at the hotel, guests will be able to make use of a restaurant, a bar, a coffee shop, 24-hour security, hotel safe, a laundry facility, and 24-hour reception.

Vaboir Lodge Royal Suite Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Salon
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower