Find a Uruguay Travel Buddy

Looking for a Uruguay travel buddy? Meet Uruguay travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 671,852 members and has been featured in:

May 29, 2017
to January 15, 2020
mike is traveling to Uruguay
travel from USA to Uruguay by motorcycle..explore and sight see along the way, its not the destination but the journey. Seeking fun, intelligent, and spontaneous new friends.
July 1, 2017
to August 31, 2017
Giannis is traveling to Uruguay
16 vouches 11 awards
I travel because feel happy , I travel because full my soul , My hoping are to visit all the 193 countries (The United States' State Department recognizes 195 independent countries around the world) …
November 13, 2017
to February 10, 2018
Emiel is traveling to Uruguay
Planning to backpack through South America for about 3 months. Probably starting South and going upwards on the feeling ;) No concrete travel itinerary so far, very flexible and open to all suggestions and nice encounters :)
dream destination
Brett wants to travel to Uruguay
The goal in my travels is to cherish the beautiful nature that we haven't yet destroyed, to see both our diverse ecosystems and my amazing girlfriend in these fantastic locations together, to record …
dream destination
Burak wants to travel to Uruguay
I am a local in Istanbul, and i am a restaurant manager. I travel 3 or 4 times in a year. If you ever consider to visit Istanbul, please think me as i am a free guide or consultant.I can show you aro…
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Montevideo, Uruguay
1 vouch 1 award
Looking to meet easy going, fun people on my travels...and absorbing their culture to gain more knowledge. Laid back person, loves to enjoy life and make the most of each day...!! Also keen on mee…
dream destination
Anita wants to travel to Uruguay
Interests: tennis, karate, reading, languages, nature, reading, going to Mass, hanging out with family and friends, learning about the world, all things musical
dream destination
Laurie wants to travel to Uruguay
dream destination
Jose wants to travel to Uruguay
Joan wants to travel to Montevideo, Uruguay
Would love to move to Central or South America (the coast/beach) in 10 years or less, but still want to travel the world!
dream destination
Innes wants to travel to Uruguay
I am taking 9 months open my eyes to the world while im (comparitively) young...to see many new places, meet lots of different people and enjoy many varied experiences.