Urbane Restaurant

179 Mary Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Urbane Restaurant Brisbane, Queensland Reviews

emlou76 emlou76
Fantastic Food and Service Apr 10, 2012
If you are in the mood to spoil yourself and are after some beautiful food in Brisbane and don't mind paying top dollar for it then go to Urbane restaurant in Mary Street.

I recently went there with a friend and we had such a great time. I had won a gift voucher that did cover most of the meal but I did have to dip into my own pocket for drinks.

Both of us had the 7 course degustation meal and I have to admit that I had to have most of the food explained to me as I had never heard of half the stuff on the menu, but I can tell you everything that was served up to me on the night was nothing short of superb.

The presentation of the food would put any masterchef contestant to shame. Every time a plate was put down in front of me, I was blown away by how pretty it all looked. The food resembled art more than food and it was amazing how it was all so perfectly arranged on the plate.

It's very classy inside and the service is classier. I couldn't find any fault with the service and the management were fantastic. We had visits at out table from the head chef and one of the owners just to make sure we were happy with everything.

Would definitely recommend Urbane if you are in the mood for some pampering and a great night out in Brisbane.