2121 P Street, Washington, DC, USA
www.urbanadc.com - 202.956.6650

Urbana Washington Reviews

Eric Eric
Pleasant surprise Sep 15, 2010
We stayed a few days at Hotel Palomar and weren't expecting much from a "hotel" restaurant, but Urbana was excellent. The first night we were there we had dinner there. The food was creative and tasty, and the atmosphere was very lively (if a bit loud) even though we ate at 9:45PM.

Usually I'm not a big fan of duck -- too often it's too dry or tasteless at restaurants -- but my dish here (Orange and coriander glazed duck breast) was really delicious

They also have a mix/match cheese plate/charcuterie option, for $3 per item, which makes for a fun appetizer.

We also ate here three times for breakfast. We had vouchers for a free continental breakfast from our stay at the hotel.

I can't eat anything with wheat/gluten in it, which eliminated most of the breakfast options, but the executive chef (Alex) came out and chatted with us every morning, and specially prepared breakfasts for me! The first day I had a simple meal of eggs, potatoes and bacon, but the second and third days I had some of the best omelettes I've had in my life (spinach, ham, swiss cheese).

We really appreciated this extraordinary service, and the delicious food, and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.

Check Washington Hotel Deals