Urban Inn Iloilo City

Check Iloilo City Hotel Deals

Urban Inn Iloilo City Reviews

marietone marietone
Urban Chic Stay in Iloilo City May 20, 2011
I found this inn by chance through Agoda.com. It got good reviews so I gave it a shot. Booked right through the website. Upon arriving at the Iloilo airport, we rode a taxi and I informed the driver that we are going to Urban Inn. The driver seemed to know the place since he did not ask for the address. The inn is tucked in a small area and you'd need to see the signage at the front to know that you've reached the inn. When we got to the place, we were greeted by the security guard. He showed us to the reception area and we were greeted with a smile by the receptionist. I showed her my voucher and after typing the code into her computer, she informed us that we are ready to go up to our rooms. I informed her that there are five of us instead of four and she right away answered what the cost was and that we can pay in the morning when we check out. We were in our rooms within 10 minutes. Talk about fast service! It was a delight to see that the rooms were so modern. Even the accessories in the room like the lampshades are all very urban. The bed was firm and the pillows were soft. I had a good night's sleep :) The bathroom was quite small but it had hot and cold shower so I can't complain anymore. Breakfast was served on time at 6 AM as we asked. Check out was just a breeze. If you are going to Iloilo City and need a good place to stay, make this inn as one of your options.

Urban Inn Iloilo City Overview

With its central location, Urban Inn is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Iloilo.
The hotel provides all the amenities that today's travelers desire in all of its 21 rooms.
The guestrooms are equipped with television, satellite/cable TV, air conditioning.
This beautiful Iloilo accommodation provides Wi-Fi in public areas, laundry service/dry cleaning, room service, 24hr room service to suit all guests' utmost convenience.
For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including gym.
Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction.
The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard.
To make your reservation at the Urban Inn via our secure online booking form, please submit your visit dates.

Urban Inn Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower