Uppsala City Hostel

Uppsala City Hostel Rates and Deals

Uppsala City Hostel Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Uppsala City Hostel Oct 16, 2013
In October 2013 I stayed 4 nights in a single room of the Uppsala City Hostel.

The hostel offers 52 beds in several kinds of rooms from single rooms to dormitories. All rooms have shared facilities, which during my stay were always very clean. There seemed to be enough bathrooms so that I never had to wait, but I must admit that the hostel was probably only 1/3 booked during my stay.

I booked my single-room in advance through the hostel's website. It cost 400 SEK per night (only 350 SEK for STF members) and required a 10 % deposit. Bedding (60 SEK) and towels (20 SEK) can be rented from the receiption.

A buffet breakfast is offered for 55 SEK. I didn't take it, but made my own breakfast in the large and fully equipped kitchen, which together with a TV room belongs to the common area of the hostel. Free WiFi as well as laundry facilities are included in the price. The WiFi worked perfectly in my room and the kitchen.

My single room was equipped with a bed, as well as a table and a chair. Although it was quite small, it absolutely suited my needs. During my stay it was always very quiet in the hostel.

From the documents provided in my room, I understood that I had to vacuum-clean my room by myself before check-out, which is what I did as a good traveller. However, back home I discover on the website of the hostel "Cleaning included". So maybe the room documents were a bit dated or it was just a little trick to keep the hostel clean.

Uppsala City Hostel is located right in the heart of the town centre. All sights as well as the train and bus station can be reached in only a few minutes walk.
City Hostel: My single room
City Hostel: My single room
City Hostel: Entrance door
City Hostel seen from S:t Persgatan

Uppsala City Hostel Overview

The Uppsala City Hostel is located in Uppsala making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, desk, separate shower and tub. The amenities and services offered at this Uppsala accommodation include shops, elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, business center, bicycle rental, pets allowed. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Uppsala. For your reservation at the Uppsala City Hostel Uppsala, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Uppsala City Hostel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Shops
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes