Upper Clements Amusement Park

Nova Scotia, Canada

Upper Clements Amusement Park Nova Scotia Reviews

d2amy d2amy
A Great Time, considering this is the only thing close to an amusement park in Nova Scotia. Oct 09, 2008
As a kid, my earliest memory of going somewhere absolutely awesome in Nova Scotia is here. I rode the truck ride; all it does is go around in a circle at about .05 km a day. I remember being as scared as can be and making my mother sit on the top of it, when I got to do the "driving". I believe I got off the ride and threw up afterwards; oh my three year old stomach could only take so much fun at once apparently. In the 15 year I've known this place, it has not changed a bit. It still has its two prize winning (not in the least) rides, the Floom and its wooden rollercoaster. The floom is amazing; it's pretty much a rollercoaster in water. And the wooden one is tiny, but you can ride it 65 times in a day, or go for the record of 113(I think that's it). Overall, it's a fun day trip, but don't plan a trip to Nova Scotia around it, you'll just be disappointed. Oh it does have a great zoo-ish place.

Check Nova Scotia Hotel Deals