Uploading With Flickr.Com Blows :-(

Japan

Uploading With Flickr.Com Blows :-( Reviews

ctjevans ctjevans
Dec 05, 2007
Awww, Bogus!!! flickr totally let me down. half of my newly posted Japan pics now show as "currently unavailable" - Ugghh! not cool, not cool! it took me so long to get them all posted with accurate names, dates, & locations. TB needs it's own bulk photo upload option independant of flickr.

I have one additional suggestion/request to make… It would save some of us a lot of time if you can set up the photo publishing tools to automatically quote each image file name as its description (or at least make that a selectable option). I organize my digital photos on in my computer before uploading them anywhere and give each one a descriptive file name, but when I post my painstakingly named photos on TB that information is lost and I have to retype or copy & paste each individual file name again into the description field.

I’ve also got to give some praise to TB for the existing system. It’s absolutely OUTSTANDING that they’ve set it up to capture the “picture taken on” date from the tags in the original image file. Brilliant! I also love the location tags, although the “add location” option has not worked for me. Still, 99% of my cities were verified without complication. All-in-all, great job TB!
bulk uploading with flicker wasted…
Devika1985 says:
hahahaha
Posted on: Jan 16, 2008
ys484 says:
So you are in Tokyo, now?
Posted on: Dec 12, 2007
Eric says:
Also, the photos should eventually become visible (once flickr fixes things on their end). Please let me know if they still aren't working in a day or so and I'll take a look into the problem.
Posted on: Dec 05, 2007