Un's Hotel

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Un's Hotel Bali Reviews

norazlinarahmat norazlin…
Affordable Resort-like Hotel Nov 03, 2011
I stayed in Un's Hotel during my recent trip to Bali in October 2011. The hotel was actually recommended by one of my TB, Yelena who have stayed there for 4 months and encounter no issues at all.

Its located about 5 mins away from the Kuta beach and about 15 mins away from Legian area where all the shopping and clubs attraction are located so you wont have any problems with noises etc.

I find the room are reasonably big that comes with basic amenities. There is a big queen size bed in it and also another bed near the window. At first I was quite concern about the toilet as it open aired kind but the walls are tall enough to cover up to your neck, so no worries about peeping toms! haha ;) Only one thing to keep in mind, there is tend to be mosquitos, well you know Bali... but every room comes with a mosquito net and always remember to keep your doors and windows closed!

Hotel comes with a pool and a restaurant where you can have your daily breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I can see myself coming back to the hotel again on my next trip.
Main Bed
Window side bed

Related Travel Blogs About Un's Hotel

Living in luxury
Our last place to stay at Bali was Jimbaran, situated in the south of the island not far away from Kuta and the international airport, on a big bay of the Bali sea. Jimbaran is reknown for its beach…Bali on a small island just off the coast. (un)Fortunately we liked our hotel "Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay" (see review…

Check Bali Hotel Deals