Uno cucina italiana Reykjavik Reviews
Starters and dessert are great or absolute great Jun 14, 2014
I did not find something of choice in het mains, but had starters instead. I visited twice and can recommend:
- geitaostur: goat cheese with parma ham, nuts and fig chutney: absolute great
- Brio baskel: mussels cooked with Choriso, garlic and Brio beer: absolute great
- djupsteiktur mozzarella: deep fried mozzarella with homemade chili sauce: good enough
- kjuklingaleggir: fried chicken drum sticks with rosemary, lemon, pepper and almond pesto: great
And the desserts are only a small choice, but very good:
- pannacotta og perur: sykr vanilla pannacotta with rosemary pears. Stunning
So worth a visit!
Part of the Iceland - the land of hot and cool travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!