Universal's Islands of Adventure

6000 Universal Boulevard Orlando, Orlando, FL, USA

Universal's Islands of Adventure Orlando Reviews

Opossummo Opossummo
fantastic Themepark Sep 13, 2014
I have visited many Theme parks yet but "Universal's Islands of Adventure" is one of the most exciting I have ever seen. It is quite expensive compared to other parks I have visited, but it’s worth it.

There is one thing I have noticed about American Theme Parks: They want to be bigger/taller and higher than others (one big rollercoaster close to another big one). In “Islands of Adventure” you don´t have that. This Theme Park places more value on design the environment than on “record-attractions”. Anyway they have a lot of great and special attractions and rollercoasters that you don´t find in other Theme parks. My favorites are “Dueling Dragons”, “Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls” and “Bilge Rat Barges”. The “Hulk Coaster” is quiet cool, too – but there are a lot of similar coasters in different Theme Parks.

One advice: Go to your favorites first because in Florida it is common that it rains in the afternoon very often. I didn´t know that when I came there and therefore I couldn’t do as much as I wanted to…
Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls
Hogwarts
Doctor Doom's Fearfall
syliam says:
I will be in Orlando next week, by myself unfortunately. That is why I am hesitating to go to Island of adventures. And I am afraid not to have enough courage to do the attractions if nobody is pushing me.
Could you advise me?
Posted on: Mar 19, 2015
london110 london110
Best theme park in Orlando! Apr 22, 2013
Every time I travel to Orlando, Florida, I go to Islands of Adventure! It's the best theme park in Orlando with the most roller coaster rides. You can easily spend an entire day there without getting bored. Just like any theme park, the line-ups for rides are very long but Islands of Adventures has an express pass so that you can skip the lines. For only $30, it's definitely worth it to wait 5-10 minutes vs. 30+ min in the regular lines. Just recently, they added a Harry Potter theme area, which I have yet to visit but definitely will during my next trip to Florida. There are a lot of restaurants, cafes and stores in the theme park and around the Universal board walk. A must visit if you love theme parks and roller coasters!
syliam says: