Unititi Express

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Unititi Express Kuala Lumpur Reviews

applewoman applewom…
Fine experience with this bus service from KL to the Cameron Highlands. Aug 04, 2012
I was a bit worried about this transfer. I didn't find much of other travelers online and there were several bus services to choose from so it was difficult to make a decision.

I ordered and paid the ticket online. No problems at all with the booking so that sure was a plus!

The day before departure we went to the bus station but you can not pick up your tickets in advance, only 40 minutes before departures.

So the next morning we picked up our ticket 40 minutes before at their small office on the second level. There are a lot of counters but so many travel agents are trying to sell you a ticket so if you say you already have a ticket they are nice enough to show you the way.

The bus departed on time. The seats are very, very comfortable, much leg space.

Keep in mind that it is a long trip and the way to the Cameron Highlands is climbing, coming down again and lots of curves to take. My son got car sick on the way. Luckily for me there were 'throwing up bags' attached at the seat in front of us... although I think they suppose to be for garbage! ;-)

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals