United Airlines

Phoenix, Arizona

United Airlines Phoenix Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Flight attendant Attitudes - BAD! Apr 21, 2009
Having flown United Airlines many times in the past 6 years to and from domestic and international destinations for reasons ranging from family, business to pleasure, I can say I have but a few complaints – nothing major.

By nothing major I mean no hi-jacks, medical emergencies etc, etc. By a few complaints, I mean late take offs, prices, cleanliness and the attitude of flight attendants: can you hear the undertone? Well my last flight aboard United was a year and a half ago when they failed to take off on time and I missed a business meeting. Besides the un explained late departures, what pushed my buttons was the fact that they started charging for drinks internationally except the Pacific, and then on all flights. I think they will soon charge for international luggage and food like Delta announced today (04/21/2009). I believe they closed down a few lounges to cut costs??

Something that ticks me off is the fact that they over book their flights and expect that some passengers will not show up. Why would someone pay a high price and not show up? Ok, maybe they have their reasons, but would anyone fathom why 10 or more people would not show on a domestic flight when all conditions are constant? Normal?

The flight crew look like they have been forced to do their jobs and they don’t particularly care for it. At the back of my mind, I’m thinking there is someone out there who is willing to smile for the pay they get. There is nothing like a flight attendant who is miserable (without a smile or expression of content). The bad attitude is unforgivable. I have always thought it better not to do what someone does not take pleasure in doing unless it is a matter of life or death. United managers may need to travel as passengers to fully understand the extent of BAD attitude and service some of their attendants offer.

As if to add insult into injury, they have joined many other US domestic flights in charging a $15.00 for each checked bag domestically.

If you have a choice (which I believe you do), please look at your choices before you decided on United Airlines.

Related Travel Blogs About United Airlines

Arizona + California
     After many delays in the airline, of course, we finally made it to Phoenix by 3pm on June 4th.  Just relaxed the first day to get used to the "dry heat", not usually fou…     After many delays in the airline, of course, we finally made it to Phoenix by 3pm…
Early morning flight aboard Alaska airlines to Seattle
Our inbound trip includes an 8 hour layover in Seattle where we will take a tour of the Space Needle. Our flight out of Phoenix left on time putting us in Seattle at a little before 8:30 am. With our… Our inbound trip includes an 8 hour layover in Seattle where we will take a tour of the Space Needle…

Check Phoenix Hotel Deals