Union Cattle Co.

1301 Manhattan Ave, Hermosa Beach, CA, USA
Union Cattle Co. - View from the patio at sunset.
Union Cattle Co. - Fire pits on outdoor patio
Union Cattle Co. - Me!
Union Cattle Co. - Tracy!
Union Cattle Co. - My salad and Tracy's steak

Union Cattle Co. Hermosa Beach Reviews

jenn79 jenn79
Great steaks, lovely atmosphere - my date with Tracy! =) May 11, 2008
Tracy and I made the drive to Union Cattle Company last night. What a place! I've never been to this part of Hermosa Beach - meeting LA Travbuddies like Joy, Tracy and Nhi - I've been learning and visiting all these new places and really enjoying myself!

We started off with the ahi because I'm desperately trying not to get any fatter but unfortunately this dish was only so-so.

Tracy ordered steak wrapped in bacon and dallops of blue cheese. This dish was awesome, but I swear that sort of food makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack right then and there. I got the balsamic steak salad which was okay but had lots of nice veggies.

We ended with the fried banana spring rolls topped with ice cream. This was only ok as well, Tracy pointed out that the batter could have been crunchier - it was very doughy.

The best part of this place was the atmosphere though. We were able to watch the sunset from the upstairs patio which was decked out with firepits galore.
Tracy!
Me!
View from the patio at sunset.
My salad and Tracy's steak
TRE69 says:
Heart attack be damned...you gotta eat steak at a restaurant that has "Cattle" in its name...right?!?
Posted on: May 12, 2008